The USB-C is fast becoming the standard for charging and transferring data from our peripherals. All of the new phones, tablets, laptops are including them now, so I thought that it’s time I told you. What is the USB-C and why is everyone talking about it.
The USB-C doesn’t look like the standard USB plug you know and love, you know the one you try to put it in the right way round and fail most times! This one actually looks more like the Micro UBS connects with its tiny physical connector and rounded edges. And it has two great things going for it first it’s reversible – so it doesn’t matter which way you plug it in and second these USB Cables can carry much more power, so they can be used to charge large devices and charge faster. Actually, they are twice as fast as a USB 3 at 10 Gpbs.
What is the USB-C
The USB-C has actually been around for quite a while when its first specifications were published in 2014 but for some reason, it’s only now just caught on. And it said to be the replacement for the old 3.5mm headphone jack too – Apple already replaced theirs with the lightning connector. But the standards for UBS-C are closely intertwined with the UBS 3.1 for faster speeds.
The new MacBook from Apple and Googles Chromebook use UBS-C Ports already so we expect this to become the standard for them and others will follow.
Although this is all great stuff, we will have faster better charging rates but now all of our chargers are going to be obsolete.
Which brings me on to the reason for my post, my good friends at Inatech who are a company dedicated in electronic related products contacted me about reviewing some of their items.
Last year I reviewed the BCSP-10 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, which I still use, so of course, I was happy to do so.
So they sent me these to look at
Inateck USB C Chargers
The first one – is a mixture, very handy and very shiny!
This charger even comes with a free extra high-quality USB C 2M/6.6ft Type C charging cable: which can be also used with other chargers.
And 3 International detachable Travel Plugs – EU, UK, and US Standard Plugs
- 3-Ports: for fast-charging multiple devices with one USB Type C PD 2.0, and two smart charging USB A ports.
- 30W USB C Fast Charging: The Type C port that supports power delivery output 30W capacity. Compatible with MacBook 2015/2016, Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL etc. Supports fast charging for Nintendo Switch, MacBook Air 13.3″,iPad pro 11″/12.9″, iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus (USB C to lightning cable not packaged).
- Dual USB A ports: Supports charging two devices simultaneously. Offers optimal current for each device utilizing intelligent recognition technology. Ports compatible with iPhone XS/ XS
- The New MacBook Air 13.3
- iPad Pro 11
- iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- plus has 2 USB A Ports for other devices UCC3002-BK
60W PD Charger
This Charger also comes with a free extra high-quality USB C 2M/6.6ft Type C high-quality cable: which can be also used with other chargers.
And 3 International detachable Travel Plugs – EU, UK and US Standard Plugs
- Laptop and Phone Charger: Dual C ports allow you to charge two devices like your laptop, tablet, or phone simultaneously with one charger.
- Maximum 60W Power: Total output power reaches 60W (15W + 45W) when two ports are used simultaneously charging an iPhone/iPad or 12” MacBook. When only the second output port is used, total power can also reach 60W, fit for charging a 13” MacBook Pro.
- Auto-recognition: The charger identifies optimal charging current and switches to safe charging speed. It’s compatible with various devices, with PD protocol supported.
- Safety First: Manufactured from durable materials made to resist high temperature. Intelligent design offers full protection against overheating/overvoltage/overcharging.
- What You Get: 1 charger, 3 detachable plugs of EU, UK, and US standard, one 2-meter C-C power cable, manual instructions in multiple languages, and friendly customer service.
- New MacBook Air13.3″
- New iPad Pro 11″/12.9″
- MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS
- other Type C Devices CC01001
These USB-C chargers arrived perfectly as described and they work. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy any equipment from Inatech all of their products are top quality. They do exactly what they say on the tin, and always come very nicely packaged. So if you do find yourselves having to get some of these, you know where to come. I’m sure Apple will be doing them at 3 times the price at some point.
I almost forgot – I was also happy to receive
USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet Adapter HBU3VL3
- Add three USB3.0 superspeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. A flexible solution for Ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces.
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps. Complete utilisation of Gigabit ethernet connection resources.
- Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play, connected reciprocal compatibility with USB2.0/1.1/1.0.
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- Package Content: Inateck USB 3.0 Hub with 3*USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter; One driver CD; One operation manual
If you are looking for a USB 3 hub or need to connect a laptop to Ethernet because wireless it just too slow, these are very nicely priced. And as I say a quality you can trust – I’ve bought some dodgy hubs from Amazon in the past but this is awesome.
So I hope that you know What is the USB-C now and why you are probably going to need these chargers soon.