Today there was a new launch from BuzzSumo – SumoRank – Analyze Facebook Pages to Improve your Own Engagement.
Matthew from BuzzSumo said today that together with Buffer (One of our top five tools), BuzzSumo analyzed 500 million Facebook posts to discover key strategies so that you can improve your Facebook engagement by analyzing what performs best for others. What a fantastic idea!
We looked at how you can increase engagement in our last post about PostPlanner, and were keen to test SumoRank out also.
SumoRank – Analyze Facebook Pages to Improve your Own Engagement
The great thing about SumoRank is that you can put in any Facebook page to analyze how they are getting views and what their most popular day is, to see how you can be doing things better. We decided to nip over to check on PostPlanners Facebook page.
The information supplied on the first page is
- Most Popular Post Type – Image
- Category Sumo Rank – #170
- Most Popular Day – Saturday
- (this was interesting as that came up on a few pages we tested)
- Most popular time 12pm UTC
You are then given Graphs showing
- Estimated Monthly Total Interactions
- Average Engagement per Post Type
- Average Engagement per Character Range
- Post per 3rd Party Tool and Average Engagement
- Day Posted and average Engagement
- Time Posted and average Engagement
- Estimated Monthly Average Interactions
- Top Posts
Then right at the bottom, there is a link to see what is Trending Now on Facebook- where you can view all – or various types of topics.
Then you can also view
- Most Shared
- Content Analysis
- Domain Comparison
- Top Authors
And then it even goes deeper, by filtering the infomation that you want to know by date, time, type of content, type of influencer and more. Its just amazing how much valuable information they have packed into this tool – we suggest you check it out – or even watch the free webinar with Buffer and Buzzsumo on Thursday at 4.30pm BST.