Adam Elements are a provider of smart lifestyle solution in Taiwan – who are now global. Earlier this year Adam Elements did a indiegogo campaign for a new product The iKilps Lightning Flash Drive – to transfer, backup and save files from your iOS products to your PC without the use of the internet. You won’t be surprised that they raised Over £250,000 which was 400% funded!
Who Are Adam Elements
Adam Elements established just 2 years ago in December 2013 and they offer solutions for technology brands (now you know why I’m hooked) They cover mobile devices, smart wearables, intelligent peripherals, and even health products. They have had rapid growth since they established and actually now have three distinct consumer brands – AdamElements – AdamSelect and AdamCare for their various products. They are now just launching the iKlips!
What is the iKlips
This is a brand new product on the market, never before have we seen a dual interface like this with the lightning connector one end and the UBS the other.
iKlips is my newest favorite gadget, it amazing, its a Lightning/USB 3.0 dual-interface flash drive – which means you can finally share data between all of your gadgets – PC, iphone, ipad and Mac and of course use to for storage.
I’m seriously excited to have been given one of of these products for review as I’ve been looking for someone to create something like this for ages, and when the cloud came along I wasn’t sure it was needed any more – but of course it is. You don’t always have an internet connection when you need it. You might be on holiday somewhere that has really bad wifi or no internet at all or you might be paying through the nose for 3G. You could be on top of a mountain, taken a great shot and want to share it with the people around you. easy as pie. Just put the pictures on your iKlips and you can share it right away. No need to wait to email or for a connection. You don’t even have to charge the iKlips so it is always ready and waiting for you.
Its so easy to back up your files when you don’t have access to the internet, cloud or itunes. You can store, backup or transfer many types of files, photos, movies, music, files and because iKlips supports exFat it means there is no limit to individual file sizes, like flash drives with FAT32 which has a 4GB size limit.
My best and favorite feature is iKlips BackUp – because I always take too many pictures, end up with a full iPhone and can’t take anymore – with the BackUp feature you very quickly copy all of your photos or videos over the the iKlip when your memory storage is full! Its so fast – something like 100 images in a few seconds, you know how long it takes to get them to the Cloud – and with the iKlip you don’t need to connect to the internet – Brilliant. I use this feature all of the time, its so much easier to get your photos to the PC too. Just drag and drop everything.
How to Backup Photos from the iOS Camera Roll using the iKlips
Plug the iKlips in
Open the iKlips Free App
- Tap Photos
- Tap iKlips
- Tap the flower icon
- Tap here you want to back up from – Album or Camera Roll
- Tap Done
And whoosh you will see them all being saved.
They will still be on your phone so you will now need to go in and delete those images or movies, and remember to delete them from the deleted photos folder.
iKlips looks so cool too, they have it in the same colours as the new iOS devices and it has a clip on the back so that you can attach it to your clothing.
Adam Elements have lots of fab tutorials on the Adam Elements YouTube you should check it out if you need to know how to do something, but its pretty straight forward and very easy to understand.
- View photos, documents, playback music, TV series and movies, backup and manage files directly from iKlips.
- Upgrade your device storage up to 256 GB (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB/256 GB capacities).
- Lightning / USB 3.0 dual-interface – easily share files between iOS, Mac and PC. (iOS 6.1 or above / Windows XP/7/8 / Mac OSX)
- USB 3.0 read/write speed: 140/70 MB/s.
- The world’s fastest read/write speed-Lightning read/write speed: 26/10 MB/s
- Top quality MLC flash memory for longer product life span and read/write speed.
- A built-in clip that lets the user to attach it to clothing, personal belonging and always have it with them.
- Apple MFi-certified (madefor iPhone/iPad/iPod).
- Safe & Secure since no Internet access, your data is never sent through 3rd party servers.
- The lowest power consumption, saves power of your iPhone/iPad.
- Free universal iOS app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- 1080p HD movie streaming, direct playback from iKlips.
- Ultra slim with Aluminum material design.
- No built-in battery – no need to charge iKlips.
Interface – Lightning/ USB 3.0
Capacity – 16/32/64/128GB/256GB
System Requirement – Free iOS App
Compatible device – Apple Lightning Device / PC
iOS 6.1 and above – Windows XP/7/8/ Mac OSX
And although it doesn’t mention it in their specs – I’ve also used it with Windows 10
The iKlips is also fully certified and licensed by Apple.
Apple MFi certified
Check out iKlips page on AdamElements Website for prices and more information.
You can also get them from Amazon UK
So there you have it – The iKlips – Lightning Flash Drive – very exciting and clever stuff!
Review opportunity via BlogsRelease